Baby bed with a swing mechanism Desy Maxi is a desired choice for the parents as this baby bed ensures the comfort sleep for the baby from the first days at home and at the same time the baby bed eases the baby sleep while it is growing up. Review also other same style baby beds or even more economy baby bed. All baby beds are of high quality.
IMPORTANT: Only some of the colour combinations options of the baby bed are
displayed on the product images.
The baby bed has the following features:
- Wooden mattress spring with 3 adjustable heights of baby bed;
- Swing mechanism with locking option of the baby bed;
- Number of baby bed grids: 3 panels with safe edges and one grid guard at front;
- Changing table to the baby bed with option to install on left or right side of the bed;
- Six drawers;
1. Full baby bed size: 180 cm X 70 cm
2. Swing baby bed size: 130 cm X 70 cm.
Two possible convertion options:
Option 1: into desk, commode and sofa:
Option 2: into baby bed, commode and sofa:
DELIVERY PRICE: around £25/ 25 EUR/ $25
|COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION|
|Made of:||wooden chipboard profiles|
International Delivery Information
The delivery costs are items weight based and will be automatically calculated during the checkout process (Step 4).
For all EU countries:
1. Delivery costs for clothing are as follows:
Item/s weight up to 0.250 kg- delivery price around £3.50/€4.60 *
Item/s weight up to 0.500 kg- delivery price around £3.80/€5.40 *
Item/s weight up to 1 kg- delivery price around £4.60/€6.40 *
Item/s weight up to 2 kg- delivery price around £5.60/€7.90 *
*Please, expect minor variations in the final delivery price calculated during the checkout process.
2. Delivery costs for furniture and mattresses- please, check the fixed price in the description under each product.
For non-EU countries, please contact us for more
All babies are unique, so there’s no telling exactly what she’ll do in her first moments...
Porridge oats are high in vitamin B6, which reduces sickness, while the cinnamon helps keep your blood sugar levels steady...
If a newborn is left on his mother’s chest after birth, he’ll eventually crawl up and find her breast to feed, guided by her smell....
Fear was the overriding cause that led to the pain in childbirth...